News

Fleetwood Mac’s Lindsey Buckingham Granted Permanent Restraining Order After Testifying in Court

Ryan Naumann

Updated

on

Fleetwood Mac
NEW YORK, NY - JUNE 07: Fleetwood Mac member Lindsey Buckingham discusses "Lindsey Buckingham/Christine McVie" with the Build Series at Build Studio on June 7, 2017 in New York City. (Photo by Roy Rochlin/FilmMagic)

Fleetwood Mac’s Lindsey Buckingham was granted a permanent restraining order against an alleged female stalker who showed up at his house, In Touch can exclusively report.

According to court documents obtained by In Touch, Lindsey, 75, appeared before an L.A. judge on Friday, December 20.

Lindsey testified as part of his plea for protection against a 53-year-old woman named Michelle. The court previously granted the rockstar a temporary restraining order but now Lindsey was awarded a full five-years of protection.

At the hearing, Lindsey showed the judge the picture that Michelle left at his house when she showed up. He also played an “unmarked audio clip” as evidence.

The judge determined Lindsey had presented enough evidence to warrant a permanent order.

Fleetwood Mac

The judge ordered Michelle, who did not appear for the hearing despite being served with notice, to stay 100 yards away from Lindsey, his wife Kristen Buckingham and his son William Buckingham. Michelle was ordered to not contact, harass or threaten Lindsey in any manner.

Lindsey’s restraining order will expire in December 2029. As In Touch first reported, in his petition, Lindsey accused Michelle of harassing his family since 2021.

He claimed she accused him of being her father, which he said was not true. He said it all started when Michelle found his wife’s business cell phone number.

He said Michelle started calling Kristen, “sometimes, leaving long drawn-out messages that included the claim that she was my child and threats to kill me and my family.”

He said, “She also blamed me for facial deformities she apparently suffered as a child and demanded money.”

Fleetwood Mac

Lindsey told the court, “I do not know [Michelle] and I am not her father.” The rockstar said police instructed Michelle to stop contacting Lindsey and his family in 2022. He said he believed it all stopped so he decided not to take any legal action.

He said Michelle reappeared in 2024 when she showed up to his house to leave a collage of photos of her face with Lindsey’s face.

Lindsey said the police tracked down Michelle and told her again to not come back the home. A couple of weeks later, Lindsey said he was awoken by police officer banging on his door. He said that he was handcuffed and asked to step outside.

He said, “The reason given was that a 911 call had been received stating that my son William was in my house and [wanting to harm himself] and that the caller had heard gunshots.”

“After twenty minutes of the police searching my house and me outside in the cold handcuffed, I was let back into my house, shaken and fearful,” Lindsey added. Lindsey said the police realized the call was fake and let him out of the handcuffs.

“I now know that the 911 call was traced to [Michelle’s] phone and was the latest in an unabated pattern of harassment and threatening acts against my family and me,” he continued.

As part of the petition, Kristen filed a declaration explaining she feared for her family’s safety.

The court granted the petition in full at the hearing last week.

Trending News

Legal News4 days ago

Tupac Shakur’s Dying Words to Las Vegas Cop Revealed 30 Years Later at Keffe D Murder Trial

Celebrity Deaths5 days ago

Hayden Panettiere’s Neighbor Describes Scene at Apartment Where Star Died: ‘Commotion’

Celebrity News3 days ago

Kim Basinger, 72, Looks Nearly Unrecognizable in Rare Beverly Hills Appearance

Exclusive4 days ago

Sydney Sweeney’s New Lingerie Brand Syrn Is in Crisis: ‘It’s Been a Disaster’

Celebrity Deaths3 days ago

Brian Hickerson’s Chilling Texts to Hayden Panettiere After 2020 Domestic Violence Arrest Revealed

Celebrity Couples5 days ago

Sydney Sweeney Moves Into Scooter Braun’s $65 Million Home He Bought Amid Divorce From Yael Cohen

Megyn Kelly and Hayden Panettiere Megyn Kelly and Hayden Panettiere
Celebrity Deaths5 days ago

Megyn Kelly ‘Not Surprised’ About Hayden Panettiere’s Death, Calls Actress’ Parents ‘Enablers’

Wladimir Klitschko and Hayden Panettiere at the Best of Musical Gala 2010 at ColorLine Arena in Hamburg, Germany 2010 Credit: WENN Wladimir Klitschko and Hayden Panettiere at the Best of Musical Gala 2010 at ColorLine Arena in Hamburg, Germany 2010 Credit: WENN
Celebrity Deaths4 days ago

Hayden Panettiere’s Ex Wladimir Klitschko Releases Emotional Statement After Tragic Death

Celebrity Deaths2 days ago

Brian Hickerson Breaks Silence on Hayden Panettiere’s Death

Celebrity Deaths3 days ago

Hayden Panettiere Death Investigation Heats Up as Police Reportedly Close in on Arrests

Celebrity News5 days ago

Hayden Panettiere Wished for ‘Peace’ in Final Text to Friend

Celebrity Deaths3 days ago

Hayden Panettiere’s On-Again, Off-Again Boyfriend Brian Hickerson No Longer Cooperating With Police