Reality TV

Did Teen Mom’s Jenelle Evans Call 911 on Her Teenage Son Jace? Everything We Know

Brianna Sainez

Published

on

Did Teen Mom’s Jenelle Evans Call 911 on Her Teenage Son Jace? Everything We Know 000
Courtesy of Jenelle Evans/Instagram

Teen Mom star Jenelle Evans reportedly made a frantic 911 call on April 12, 2025, pleading for police to respond quickly as her 15-year-old son, Jace Evans, was allegedly “smashing everything in the house.”

In Touch breaks down the dramatic call, in which Jenelle can allegedly be heard urgently asking authorities to come to her home.

Did ‘Teen Mom’ Star Jenelle Evans Call 911 on Her Teenage Son?

On April 12, 2025, Jenelle reportedly placed a 911 call sounding out of breath and distracted, requesting police assistance following a tense altercation with Jace, during which she claimed he was smashing items, according to The Ashley. In the background of the call, Jace can allegedly be heard saying, “I’m not doing s–t” as Jenelle provided her address to the 911 dispatcher.

“There’s debris of a broken door everywhere!” Jenelle said, alleging her son also tried to leave the house. “He picked up the cage — the dog cage— and f–king threw it … down the steps.” The MTV personality confirmed that neither drugs nor alcohol were involved and that Jace was not taking any medication for his ADHD and defiant disorder.

Officers arrived shortly after the call was made. However, Jace had already left the house, according to the dispatch notes obtained by The Ashley. Jenelle urged authorities to place Jace on an involuntary 72-hour hold, which officers disagreed with as her son hadn’t threatened to hurt himself or anyone else. Authorities conducted a search of the surrounding neighborhood in an effort to locate Jace, but he could not be found.

Teen Mom’s Jenelle and Jace Have Had a Rocky History

Jenelle gave birth to Jace in 2009 and signed over the custody of her infant son to her mother, Barbara Evans, only one year later in 2010. Over the next decade, she and Barbara were in and out of court battling over custody of Jace, before Jenelle eventually gained custody of her son in March 2023.

Five months after Jenelle was awarded custody, Jace began running away from his home, being reported missing multiple times by his mother. After his third attempt in September 2023, Jace claimed he left because Jenelle’s estranged husband, David Eason, “assaulted him.” The mother of three – who also shares son Kaiser with ex Nathan Griffith and daughter Ensley with David – initially defended her then-husband.

Did Teen Mom’s Jenelle Evans Call 911 on Her Teenage Son Jace? Everything We Know

Visible marks were found on Jace’s neck and arm when he was taken to the hospital and David was charged with ​misdemeanor child abuse. However, the charges were later dropped.

Jenelle filed to legally separate from her husband on February 23, 2024, citing their date of separation as February 16, 2024, “with the intent that the separation be permanent.” Jenelle claimed David’s “erratic” behavior, “substance abuse” issues and refusal to work led to their split.

Jace later confessed to Jenelle that he felt “a lot safer” now that his stepfather was out of the picture during a September 2024 episode of Teen Mom: The Next Chapter.

“I’m sorry, it didn’t happen sooner but I was trying,” she told Jace during a heart-to-heart moment. “I remember you saying, ‘I want all the drama to stop. [Child Protective Services] has been in my life since I’ve been little. I’m sick of them coming in and out.’ And you said you just want this all to be over with me.” Jace assured the 16 & Pregnant alum that he was “fine” now that David is “gone.”

Trending News

Legal News4 days ago

Tupac Shakur’s Dying Words to Las Vegas Cop Revealed 30 Years Later at Keffe D Murder Trial

Celebrity News3 days ago

Kim Basinger, 72, Looks Nearly Unrecognizable in Rare Beverly Hills Appearance

Exclusive4 days ago

Sydney Sweeney’s New Lingerie Brand Syrn Is in Crisis: ‘It’s Been a Disaster’

Celebrity Deaths3 days ago

Brian Hickerson’s Chilling Texts to Hayden Panettiere After 2020 Domestic Violence Arrest Revealed

Wladimir Klitschko and Hayden Panettiere at the Best of Musical Gala 2010 at ColorLine Arena in Hamburg, Germany 2010 Credit: WENN Wladimir Klitschko and Hayden Panettiere at the Best of Musical Gala 2010 at ColorLine Arena in Hamburg, Germany 2010 Credit: WENN
Celebrity Deaths5 days ago

Hayden Panettiere’s Ex Wladimir Klitschko Releases Emotional Statement After Tragic Death

Celebrity Deaths2 days ago

Brian Hickerson Breaks Silence on Hayden Panettiere’s Death

Celebrity Deaths3 days ago

Hayden Panettiere Death Investigation Heats Up as Police Reportedly Close in on Arrests

Celebrity News5 days ago

Hayden Panettiere Wished for ‘Peace’ in Final Text to Friend

Celebrity Deaths3 days ago

Hayden Panettiere’s On-Again, Off-Again Boyfriend Brian Hickerson No Longer Cooperating With Police

Reality TV3 days ago

‘Below Deck Mediterranean’ Star Nathan Gallagher Arrested on Assault Charges

Celebrity News3 days ago

‘Santa Clause’ Star Reaches Breaking Point After 34 Years in Hollywood: ‘Frustrated, Fed Up, Fried’

Celebrity Deaths2 days ago

Hayden Panettiere’s Estranged Mom Lesley Vogel Is ‘Positioning Herself’ to Control Actress’ Estate